1. Add another virtual sticky note to our A Wrinkle in Time wall. Make a list of things about Camazotz that remind you of our society. In what ways does modern life ask us to think like the red-eyed man?
2. Next week you will be creating Released Test Question Game Shows (RTQ Games). Open ELA Review Games (Departure Gate: ELA Games). Choose a game and make a conceptual model of it.
3. Just for fun: If you are a fan of LOST, compare and contrast the television show with A Wrinkle in Time. Go to VoiceThread and add your comments and/or illustrations.
The Physical Features of India Test
With your partner:
1. Download the Physical Features of India Test (Departure Gate: India)
2. Answer the test questions.
3. Label the map.
4. Create the advertisement.
5. Save your test as Physical Features of India – your names
6. We will correct the test together.
7.Save and upload to Arrivals: Gate 5.
RTQ Game Shows
Next week you will be creating Released Test Question Game Shows (RTQ Games). Open ELA Review Games (Departure Gate: ELA Games). Choose a game and make a conceptual model of it.
Periods 3/4 and 5/6 Assignment:
With a partner you will review Brain Book Review Week 5 and Brain Book Review Week 6. Partner 1 is the teacher and partner 2 is the student.
1. Open Brain Book Review Week 5 (Depature Gate: Brain Book 5).
2. Skim the contents of the lessons (we have already done these in class) and make sure you have completed everything in your notebook.
3. Partner 1 will give the quiz and partner 2 will answer the questions. Keep track of how many questions were answered incorrectly.
4. Repeat for Brain Book Review Week 6 (switch roles).
5. Please pay attention to the questions you answered incorrectly. You will be taking a mastery test after you complete the assignment and it will be graded.